Mission and objectives
ICF «Jewish Hesed «Bnei Azriel» strives to improve living standards and provide social aid to the elderly, who are the most vulnerable part of Jewish community.
To provide high quality social services for the longevity, welfare living and social adaptation of our clients.
- Maintain centers and program’s functionability.
- Provide social support to Nazi victims, Righteous Among the Nations and socially vulnerable elderly.
- Invite sponsors and partners to further cooperation.
- Encourage volunteers to contribute to Fund’s activities.
- Promote further participation of Jewish community in Kyiv and Kyiv region.
- Launch a multilateral dialogue between authorities, private enterprises and NGOs for dealing with ICF objectives.